Advanced PayPal Button for Visual Composer works like any standard WordPress plugin, and once installed and enabled, it will automatically allow you to add a paypal button to your website which has visual composer addon plugin installed and enabled.
- Drag-and-Drop Paypal Button Creation
- Support for Custom Button Images
- Add custom Shipping and Flat Tax Fees
- Multicurrency Support
- Sandbox Mode Support
APB is a WordPress plugin, and as so it should be installed just as any other both free or premium WordPress plugin.
There are two ways of installing a WordPress plugin, but since this is a premium plugin and not available in the WordPress.org respository, it has to be installed via a third party FTP program.
We recommend Filezilla for this purpose.
So download Filezilla or any other similar FTP software and follow the following steps:
1. Download this WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
2. If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
3. Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
4. With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress.
5. Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
6. Click Activate to activate it.
To create a “buy-now” or a “donate” button follow this steps:
1. Go to the page/post where you’d like to add a buy now button.
2. Edit the page/post with the Visual Composer editor.
3. Add new element, choose “PayPal Button” from the elements list.
4. Set it up per your needs (amount, design, text, etc).
5. Make sure you save the page, otherwise the changes will not be saved.
As promised by Envato you will receive 6 months of free updates and support if needed.
We update all of our plugins regulary to increase their security, but in most cases we update them when WordPress it self is updated, to make sure that they are up to date with the newest version of WordPress.
How to update?
To update this plugin please use the official WP Envato Market plugin.
When to update?
You’ll get notified within Envato ecosystem inside the downloads section as soon as there is a new version of this plugin available.
Why to update?
Because older versions of WordPress plugins can be a potential security treats and as so, it is recommended to regulary update all of your plugins.
Couldn’t find what your are looking for ? Why not send us a support ticket and let us help you.