This is a list of plugins which I’ve tested or have been reported to be compatible with the latest version of Duplicate plugin.
If a plugin is missing from the list, it doesn’t mean it’s not compatible. Incompatibility can usually occur if the plugin stores custom data in non-standard tables (which Duplicate can’t clone if not instructed on how to do that) or if it sets custom fields which shouldn’t be copied along with the original post/page. Plugins doing neither of those will be probably compatible “out of the box” with Duplicate plugin.
- Beaver Builder
- Duplicate has been reported working with Beaver Builder since version 3.1.2.
- Elementor Page Builder
- Duplicate has been reported working with Elementor since version 3.1.2.
- Publicize: Duplicate filters out by default all the custom fields set by Publicize, so cloned post can be shared as if they were new.
- Subscriptions: Duplicate filters out by default all the custom fields set by Subscriptions, so cloned post can be notifies to subscribed users as if they were new.
- Markdown: Duplicate makes sure the markdown is preserved when cloning.
- Incompatibility issues with some former versions of Duplicate have been fixed since v3.0.2.
- With earlier versions of Polylang cloning a post kept links to the translations of the original post. Since Polylang v1.8 the issue has been fixed, and cloning a post returns a copy with no translations linked.
- WPML (thanks to OnTheGoSystems)
- Cloning a post or a page duplicates its translations, too.