View your site visits statistics at a glance: browsers, operating systems, visitors and much more! Claim back your privacy: no third party services, all statistics are private on your hosting and are accessible only by you.
Statistify is a WordPress plugin, and as so it should be installed just as any other both free or premium WordPress plugin.
There are two ways of installing a WordPress plugin, but since this is a premium plugin and not available in the WordPress.org respository, it has to be installed via a third party FTP program.
We recommend Filezilla for this purpose. So download Filezilla or any other similar FTP software and follow the following steps:
1. Download this WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
2. If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
3. Read through the “readme” file thoroughly to ensure you follow the installation instructions.
4. With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress.
5. Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded “Duplicator” Plugin in the list.
6. Click Activate to activate it.
If that does not help, try disabling other installed plugins, to exclude the possibility of a plugin conflict.
Couldn’t find what your are looking for ? Why not send us a support ticket and let us help you.